Gimme fuel, gimme fire! Gimme Da' 09 BBQ!!!

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 21 2009 - 23:16:57 EDT

Ok folks! Here we go - we're getting down to crunch time!

Heres the plan for the eastbound crowd... Josh Battles is riding shotgun with me, in whatever
I end up driving out there. I'm thinking along the lines of driving out Wednesday - giving us
Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Jon - is this acceptable to you? I'm thinking that having the
Thursday extra bonus day, would allow us to get in a full day of Geocaching or Paintball or
whatever.

Chris Reck: whats your time line looking like? Can you make a Thursday departure?

Any requests from Wisconsin for munchies or beverages?

BARRY OLIVER!! Where the hell are you? hehehe

Don - hows it looking man? Any chance the V8 Dakvert and company can make it? I know you were
not sure how things were going to play out.

Mista Blasta!! Hows it lookin man? gonna be able to swing out east this year? :D

  I'm prolly forgetting something in this post - oh well... whatever

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck