Re: Potential group buy for BBQ?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 12:21:31 EDT

On Sun, July 12, 2009 9:30 am, Terrible Tom wrote:

> I took a look over the sight quickly and I see some stuff I want too. So
> I'm in for a group buy, keyrings and other... I'll get back to ya shortly.

Yeah, they do have some cool stuff on that site. Lots of things I like,
nothing else I strictly need, though.

Have you had a chance to put together a shopping list? Not to be a pest,
but we'll need to make sure they have enough time to get stuff shipped out
before the BBQ.

In case you don't still have the link:
http://countycomm.com/ring.htm or
http://countycomm.com/index1.htm