Re: Potential group buy for BBQ?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 12 2009 - 09:30:26 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> So, I've decided I want at least one of these:
> http://countycomm.com/ring.htm
>
> It's a cable key ring, they cost $1.40 each, but shipping is $8.00. This
> is a little silly, so I was wondering if anyone else wanted to get a cable
> key ring or anything else from this site and combine shipping to DML HQ in
> time for the BBQ. They have a lot of cool flashlights, watches, tactical
> nylon stuff, etc. Plenty of stuff I'd like, but for now I'll have to be
> content that I managed to scrape together $1.40 for a key ring :-).
>
> Jason

Is this a subtle hint for me Jason? Should I get in on this group buy to get one of these key
chains to assure the safety of my keys at this years BBQ? hehe

I took a look over the sight quickly and I see some stuff I want too. So I'm in for a group
buy, keyrings and other... I'll get back to ya shortly.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck