Re: RE: $#@$#@ rear diff

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Fri Jul 31 2009 - 19:11:25 EDT

I'm going to take it for what it is -- a demand from the Mopar Gods to
flush the rear end with nice expensive fluid. Just like when I replaced
the water pump only to replace the radiator a month later. ;)

And people wonder why I'm replacing all 4 tie rods, adjuster sleeves, the
idler arm and the pitman arm instead of just doing the pitman arm... it's
because I know I'll be paying for a second alignment when something else
breaks a month later. ;)

MattB