RE: $#@$#@ rear diff

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sat Aug 01 2009 - 23:55:57 EDT

Where exactly is it leaking from?? The only time I've ever had a problem
with mine leaking was from the fill plug, not around the outside. Just make
sure it's completely clean on the mating surfaces, spray it off with brake
cleaner and wipe it down. Also use your air compressor or some of the
canned air for your computer to blow out the bolt holes. Then use RTV like
you have been to seal it up. There is no need for a gasket. They don't
even come from the factory with one.

brian cropp