Re: Christine is off the road indefinitely.

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 02 2009 - 15:22:18 EDT

My 1994 4x4 cc is still for sale. It spent one year in Michigan other
than that it's all been in Oregon and Washington so minimal rust. If
you want it we can make a deal. The engine is a v8 and solid, recently
rebuild transmission, transfercase and torque converter.

Dustin

Dustin Williams
Facility Manager
Biomat USA/Everett