Re: RE: $#@$#@ rear diff

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Mon Aug 03 2009 - 16:59:58 EDT

Apparently I can't do that, Michael said it keeps the bearings together
and things would go flying off. I don't like it when things go flying
off, if I wanted wheels to fly off I'd buy a Ford Focus. j/k. ;)

I'm going to experiment with this metal-backed silicone gasket thing.
It'll be here Thursday, we'll see how it works. Hopefully well. I'm
replacing the idler arm/pitman arm/tirerods/tierod sleeves at the same
time, so that'll take one more possible source of noise in the front end
out of the equation. The new tires I can put on afterward will help too,
the ones on there are shot.

MattB