No BBQ for The Adam Blaster this year... :(

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 21:52:34 EDT

Well, it looks like we'll be leaving Ontario to head back to Alberta on Saturday the 15th.
So, I won't be able to attend this year.
I'm pretty bummed about it, but I'm very confident there will be many more BBQ's in the future with plenty of shenanigans for me to partake in. :)
And if my long term plans of becoming a teacher pan out, it will be much easier to make many of the upcoming DML events, with a much less constrained time schedule.

I hope everyone has a great time this year, and I look forward to reading IN DETAIL!!!! all the fun times.

Tom, please make every effort to stay out of all of Jon's ponds. His fish are still quite traumatized from last time. And I still have a dent in my Cherokee's bumper! lololol

Have a great time everyone, I know it's never hard to do at Rancho Steiger. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

Get free photo software from Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.com/online/photos?ocid=PID23393::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:SI_PH_software:082009