Re: A/C leak

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Mon Aug 10 2009 - 10:58:43 EDT

On Friday 07 August 2009 09:41:02 Azie L. Magnusson wrote:
> I'm not Tom but I have a suggestion....  Look closely where
> the pulley& clutch attaches to the front of the Compressor..

That's where I suspect that mine is leaking from. I have access to a freon
sniffer, and it hits on that area, but there's no clearance to visually
inspect it, at least not without pulling the pully/clutch off. I haven't had
a chance to dig in to that yet, and we've had such an unusually cool summer
here that I haven't missed having working A/C so it hasn't been a high
priority.