Re: FYI to those of you driving to the DML BBQ

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 09:56:17 EDT

On Aug 11, 2009, at 16:06 , jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> I just wanted to fire off a quick message because I know some folks
> are getting ready to leave pretty soon for the DML BBQ, and I wanted
> to give a little flood related update.

Thanks for the update Jon.

FYI to all involved, my painting project didn't quite get wrapped last
night as I'd hoped, so I'll be finishing that tonight and heading over
tomorrow morning. Have to get my lake place ready for an open house
on Saturday. Did I mention I moved into a real house, walking
distance from work? It's nice.

See you tomorrow morning, probably around 11. I'm stopping to look at
a gooseneck flatbed trailer for use with a pending-trade-for-the-TDI
on my way over. ('97 12v 5sp DRW 4x4 CC SLT, in white, with rust and
'01 mirrors)

Mike