A new DML legacy

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 20:58:08 EDT

Hi,

I hate to have started a new DML legacy, but I didn't mean to cook and run.
Honestly, I was in no shape for driving at all. I barely made it to the
east side of Erie, PA before having to pull over and getting one of the last
rooms at the Travelodge. It ended up turning out OK for Nick and I, as we
made our way to Presque Isle, PA and took a boat tour of the bay.

I dropped my son off near Michigan Speedway around 7:30 PM. After sleeping
til 9 PM, I headed home, arriving just after 3 AM.

Overall, my stats were:

1593 miles overall.
18.869 MPG

Not bad for a truck just reaching 152,000 miles and doing 70 mph most of the
way.

Next time, keep me away from anything home-brewed!!!

Chris Reck
Master Chef