re: DML BBQ: Glasses recovered. :-)

From: James Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 21:51:11 EDT

Congrats, Jon!!!
BTW, speaking as a Navy diver, I am sure that rig isn't on the Approved for
Navy Use list (ANU)!

I can confirm that the area described on the 100 longest yards is in fact
where the cute little Dak did in fact have a close encounter with a tree.
And said carnage was duly noted at the time.

I will post a complete AAR (After Action Report) soon....

Jim Zito
03 full time 2wd CC Red Dak missing 2 pistons
conv442@earthlink.net

 "We don't inherit the world from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
kids."
 Al "Grandpa Munster" Lewis