1995 Dakota 1, 1991 Nissan Hardbody Pickup 0

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 02:50:36 EDT

A doofus coworker backed into my Dakota tonight in his Nissan pickup. He
came in and told me about it, but said he didn't see any damage. I went
out with a flashlight and found a couple of scuffs on my rear bumper and
no other damage.

We turned the flashlight on his truck and his bumper was mangled where he
hit me and shoved hard up against the body of the truck. He's going to
have fun opening his tailgate in the future.

Bad news for him I guess that he didn't own a Dodge, but then again how
you back into a big red pickup -- the ONLY vehicle on that level of the
parking garage even -- even at night is beyond me. Of course he does
come from California. ;)

MattB