Re: Daktoberfest 2009

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 22:37:09 EDT

Oh, gawd, I can't wait for Tom to ship that to me. I hope it was washed
out. UPS is gonna have a Hazmat team at my house when it is delivered.

I promised the quality of the meat, not the smoker.... :-)

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
"It's not the meat, it's how you apply the rub"