Adding homelink

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 22:42:52 EDT

OK Guys.. got a Ram based tech question..

The truck 2007 Ram 1500
it does currently have the overhead console.. but minus homelink & compass
1) Computer shows one overhead harness.. is it already there?

2) Can the module with compass & homelink be simply added to the blank in
the current console and hooked up? OR is there another component required
that we couldn't find in the computer?

Parts dept already called Mopar.. They claim Homelink can only be added to
the Grand Cherokee; but I wanted a better opinion. So I came here.

If you have a simple answer post here, call me or the dealership.
Dealership.. ask for either me or Clay Gwaltney.
My cell number 334-701-3239
Dealership number 334-794-0606

Thanks guys