RE: Re: Smokin

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 09:43:31 EDT

You can build one of those UDS drum smokers without a welder.
I've been wanting to make one but, the wife would kill me if I stuck another pit on the back porch. lol
And on smoking the neighbors out, you just have to worry about them coming over every time they smell the pit fired up. Just never make the mistake I did and offer them some food, they hang around like stray cats. B)
--Hop