Re: Re: ATF fountain

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 2009 - 14:50:02 EDT

There's a product called FEND available from industrial supply outlets.
It's kinda like a white paste - only thicker...
I used to use it back in the day when I was a machinist & was cutting cast
iron...
At the end of the day I'd end up looking like a coal miner - all covered in
black CI dust...
When I washed up at the end of MY shift, the black dust came off easily with
soap
& water, along with the FEND.
Comes in a container like the mechanic's liquid hand cleaner...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +
V-6 4 x 4 5 speed