Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: chuck robbins

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 03 2009 - 16:14:05 EDT

<>I'm still around, just a lurker in the background these days, I check in
every
so often. I'm down in SC now, Charleston to be exact. Still have a Dak, a 02
QC 4.7 2WD. The Dak never breaks so I never get to have any fun working on
it,
just change the oil, which is like once a year with the miles I put on it.
My
other cars get most of my wrenching time these days, they are always in need
of
something.<.

Hey Josh!
I thought I'd seen a couple of random spread out comments from you over the
last coule of years...
Nice to know some of the listers who've been around longer than I have,
still chime in once in a while...

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +