Re: Cranks, No Start

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Wed Sep 09 2009 - 13:39:52 EDT

>>Any ideas where else to check. When I cycled the key 3 times, I only got
>>12
& 55. Make sense and the truck had a dead battery a few weeks back and I
haven't cycled the key enough times to the 12 to clear. What else can I
check? <<<

Walt! Good to see ya' man =)

I'm not sure what other Mopars you may still have in your stable, but if you
have another magnum truck you could always swap the coils to save you a trip
to the parts store and/or rule out a bad coil. I wold also check some of the
simple stuff like the connector from the wiring harness to the coil (if hard
lines under the truck are rusty, these may be subject to an equal amount of
corrosion).

- miggity

00' R/T CC... mods, I has them.