1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto transmission, factory air, no aux transmission cooler 2wd

From: $pook (richardfiser@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 11:42:48 EDT

I have front damage to my Dakota due to an accident. The radiator and
air conditioner coil were damaged. I have removed the radiator and air
cond coil. The plastic frame for the air coil was shattered. I want to
replace the radiator with a new one but am leaving the air cond coil
out. Do I need any special brackets to mount the radiator?
Chilton's and Haynes are of no help.