Re: 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto transmission, factory air, no aux transmission cooler 2wd

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 17 2009 - 12:14:42 EDT

I'm sure someone with a GenIII will chime in soon... but in the mean
time, on my GenI and GenII trucks, the way the radiator mounted, it
drops into two holes in the radiator support (with rubber grommets
stuck on the two posts on the bottom of the radiator) and then the top
gets a screw on each side, which pass through a rubber isolator each.
No additional brackets.

As for the AC condenser... if you ever want to use it again, I would
recommend plugging the A/C tubes air tight ASAP. The evaporator will
suck in moisture from the air if it hasn't already.

Hope this helps a little.
Don in CT