Re: RE: OT Neon coolant leak

From: Jay & Dana (jdbear@shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 21:01:11 EDT

Hey Brian

I know nothing about air conditioning in vehicles but if the air conditioner
has not been working in the last 2 years or so because it's been out of
refridgerant, this should have nothing to do with a coolant leak or does it?
I'm just not sure. I don't understand why the heater core would be on the
passenger side when (to me) it looks like the 2 heater hoses go through the
firewall on the driver's side.

Thanks
~Jay