Re: Spare Exhaust Parts

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 13:37:17 EDT

I'm going to reply to my own reply.

At the truck pulls at my local harvest fair a couple weeks ago, I saw
a Ram with a bed cap and stacks out the top of the bed cap. Looked
pretty damn good. It drew alot of attention... you don't see stacks
out the cap very often. Anyway, that would solve your y-pipe problem
:)

It was a CTD... black on black billowing black smoke. The cap had only
a rear window... looked like a mean hearse. Pulled pretty good too.

Don in CT