Re: Daktoberfest 2009

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 19:30:26 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much thought to devote
> to Daktoberfest. If anyone is still interested, maybe we can shoot
> for the 31st? IIRC, that date seemed to work for everyone who posted
> earlier. If that date works, or doesn't, just let me know, and if you
> are planning to attend, please chime in also.
>
> If we do Daktoberfest this year, it'll be real low key for sure. I
> know I won't have time to get the Ram's axle joint fixed by then and I
> haven't touched the CJ all year so it'll be a "BYOTR" (trail rig) if
> you are interested in hitting the trails. :-)
>
> I have actually driven the trails with my bone stock XJ a couple of
> times now, but I'm probably pushing it since that's my winter daily
> driver. :-) Plus, things seem to be getting even more soupy than
> less as the year goes on.

Funny - I just thought I wonder if Jon set a date for Daktoberfest and
here I see just hours ago he did LOL.

Only weekend I can make it will be November 7-8. I had to use the last
of my vacation time or it would be lost. That was the only weekend I
could request off. Doubt I'll have a truck with me if I make it, prolly
the Civic.

TerribleTom