Daktoberfest 2009

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 17:45:50 EDT

   I've been so busy lately that I haven't had much thought to devote
to Daktoberfest. If anyone is still interested, maybe we can shoot
for the 31st? IIRC, that date seemed to work for everyone who posted
earlier. If that date works, or doesn't, just let me know, and if you
are planning to attend, please chime in also.

   If we do Daktoberfest this year, it'll be real low key for sure. I
know I won't have time to get the Ram's axle joint fixed by then and I
haven't touched the CJ all year so it'll be a "BYOTR" (trail rig) if
you are interested in hitting the trails. :-)

   I have actually driven the trails with my bone stock XJ a couple of
times now, but I'm probably pushing it since that's my winter daily
driver. :-) Plus, things seem to be getting even more soupy than
less as the year goes on.

--
                                          -Jon-