Re: Pullin' Power

From: teseract@moparhowto.com
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 00:40:52 EDT

Yeah, I bet I could do that now that the transfer case fluid has been changed,
but before all I had was scary gear grinding and having it kick back in to
neutral even when I pulled hard enough to scare the crap out of me.

Considering how rarely I use 4-Low I don't mind killing the engine for a second
to make sure I don't shred an aluminum shifter fork in my transfer case right
before winter, when our snowfall the last two winters has been over 93" (which
is why I bought the truck in the first place). ;)

Now if I was wheeling... yeah, I'd be more prone to do the rolling kick into
4-Low as god knows there's situations there where you don't want to stop too
long.

MattB