Re: Pullin' Power

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 10:44:26 EDT

On Wednesday 07 October 2009 23:03:56 teseract@moparhowto.com wrote:

> I'm glad I bought a 4x4, as even with the Sure-grip rear end all I did was
> have some fun digging holes in the yard with the rear tires.

Be careful doing this. I had the same great idea with a stump I was digging
out. There was enough give in the tow strap so that when the stump let go, the
strap recoiled, and the stump went airborne. It plowed in to my tailgate, so I
got a nice dent from it. I've seen stories, though, of people losing rear
windows and having the post going through the passenger compartment at high
speed.

> 4-low engagement a pain) but it slid right in. I was hoping for more drama
> to annoy the neighbors and get my wife's heart racing

Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.