Swaybars and Mirrors

From: teseract@moparhowto.com
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 23:16:13 EDT

My 6x9 mirrors are toast. The driver's side comes in slowly when you shut the
door and part of the front of the mirror is broken off, and the passenger side
does the fun self-fold-on-the-freeway-so-you-can't-change-lanes trick. I
solved this temporarily with some screws but it's ugglyyyyy. Even the full
manual mirrors are over 60 bucks each to replace in the 6x9 size, and a hundred
for power. Anyone think I'd be just as happy with the non-folding 5x7 mirrors?

I'm also thinking of picking up one of the Addco rear swaybars, but I'm
wondering how much the tail will step out with the stock .95" front bar. I
could replace the front bushings and stiffen it up up front to counter the rear
bar a bit. I just don't want the rear swinging around like a pendulum around
corners unless I give it enough gas to break the tires loose. ;)

Thanks,

MattB