Re: Daktoberfest 2009

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 18 2009 - 21:23:58 EDT

>jon@dakota-truck.net writes:
> Considering that the 31st didn't turn out to work out that well for
> folks anyway, if you are actually feeling like putting yourself
> through that drive again, we could certainly move it to the next
> weekend - I guess that would make it a Dakvemberfest. ;-) I dunno if
> it would end up being worth the drive, but that's your call. :-)

Hmm - I'm not decided either to tell you the truth LOL

> One thing to keep in mind with the geocaching is that hunting
> season just opened up, so wear lots of orange if you're going to do
> that!

Doh! Yanno I was thinking about hunting season, as I've been spending lots of
time up north at the cabin...I've been wearing a blaze orange NAPA hat when
working up there... but I didn't think about it pertaining to Geocaching! As
with most caching adventures you want to use stealth as much as possible - but
stealth and hunting season don't sound like an appealing combination to me LOL.

How the hell do you not attract muggle attention and keep from getting shot?

I'll have to give this matter serious consideration this fall.