Re: Re: Rear CC speakers

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Fri Oct 23 2009 - 19:45:06 EDT

Thanks for the help guys. I ended up buying some 5x7 to 6.5" speaker
adapters and putting them in. Oddly enough it had some old MB Quart
2-way 5x7 speakers back there. I took 'em out in favor of the newer
Pioneer 6.5", 4 way speakers with aramid fiber reinforced cones... more
bass and more clarity from the rear. Now I'm tempted to get some sound
deadening sheets for the doors to block out a bit more of those M/T tire
roar. ;)

MattB