Re: RE: Simple kill switch

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Sun Nov 01 2009 - 00:21:18 EDT

Actually I'm wondering if the yellow wire connected to the metal
outcropping could be it in this old photo:

http://www.moparhowto.com/pictures/1995-Dakota/what_wiring.jpg

Look for it in the upper left corner by the e-brake assembly and the
red-painted stud poking through... it's the right color and gauge?
(Left is the e-brake assembly, right is the brake pedal.)