Re: AOL write up on Chrysler changes...

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 02:09:34 EST

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
> http://autos.aol.com/article/chrysler-business-plan-2009
>
> Not happy with what I am seeing...

"Unibody" and "Truck" don't really go hand in hand in my opinion. I
have no great love for the styling of the post-2004 Dakota, but at least
they're TRUCKS, not some city-boy poser-mobile.

It'll be a watered down Honda-Ridgeline like thing with a V6 as it's top
option and won't tow more than 3500lbs probably. I always had the
opinion that the Dakota was intentionally under-rated for towing as to
not compete with the full size trucks. That won't be true much longer.

MattB