Re: AOL write up on Chrysler changes...

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 08 2009 - 14:12:55 EST

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 11:50, Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> It seems to me that Europeans are perfectly capable of figuring out how
> trucks work, how they carry and haul stuff, and how they help out on the
> job site.  But I get the distinct impression that they simply don't grasp
> why we like them so much.
>
> And these are the people developing the product strategies for us.
> Awesome.  Hopefully the Europeans at Fiat will be better at listening to
> input from their American colleagues than the Europeans at Daimler were.

Vote with your wallet.

Shortly before vacation we started shopping for a replacement for
Marci's Caravan. After running through almost all of the
possibilities, we're closing in on one vehicle which has enough space,
can handle the weather around here, is in our price range, has good
styling, and I don't have any reservations about the company going
Tango Uniform in a year or two.

Assuming we like how it drives, we'll be a 2-Subaru family after we
work out the details on the money.

My parents have an '08 Grand Caravan, and I really like it. But the
pricing starts high (lower than most of the competitors though), and I
have little confidence in the longevity of the company/brand.