Re: Re: I'm pissed off...

From: olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 08 2009 - 15:57:04 EST

Mine has been great, but has had small little nag problems that I take in to get fixed when I go on my semi annual vacation road trip, and that's me being picky. As for new, check out Dave Smith Dodge in Idaho I think it is, largest Dodge dealer in the country and always has deals on diesels. The local dealer here had a standard cab stripped down power nothing 4x4 6 spd Cummins truck, I think it was around $30k but I know how you loathe the current style :) ...........