Work Work Work

From: awyse@sw.rr.com
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 17:07:32 EST

Well guys.. Anyone interested in a nice 4x4 CTD M/T??

I've had a customer out since friday on one of the owners personal trucks.. a 2000 Ram 2500.. early style QC.. The extended can with suicide doors. SLT/ Laramie.
5.9L CTD, 5 SPD M/T, Alloy wheels and flatbed with headache rack..
Oh.. truck has 187,000 on it.

It's got some wear on the edge of the drivers seat, and a few scratches on it..

Dealership service department has been through this truck from one end to the other. It's even got a new injection pump on it.

They can't risk the owner being along side a road on it if they've worked on it.

My customer was concerned about how well it would pull.. so we told him drive it for a few days.. He came in today and said he'd write us a check for $8000.. For that I'd call a salvage yard to come get it.

I've tried several to get several customers financed on it.. But it is not easy to get a 10 year olf truck with 187K on it financed.. If someone has a good relationship with their own back.. That'd be another story.

Someone make me a realistic offer on this truck.. I would like to see it gone. I'm tired of everyone wanting to finance it.

Truck is located on the FL panhandle.
call me at 850-482-4601