Europeans listening

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 16:15:59 EST

Andy writes:: >>And these are the people developing the
product strategies for us. Awesome. Hopefully the Europeans
at Fiat will be better at listening to input from their American
colleagues than the Europeans at Daimler were. <<

I'm not a gambler, but if I were I'd bet that they are not any
better @ Fiat than @ Daimler about listening to Americans..
Spent several years in that part of the world and for some
reason they think Americans are "out in left field" about such
matters and only they have sense enough to do such things
as design and engineer.

The best Serrmons are lived - not Preached..

Azie