I hate Dodge......

From: Jim Zito (conv442@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 20:36:15 EST

Well my slave was a complete FAIL!!!!!

After spending 2 days fighting with the slave cylinder on the Dak I gave
up, limped her across the street to the garage, around 0900 today, and
asked them to fix it. They called me around 1500 today, "We can't fix it
either, you are going to need to get the whole thing from resivoir to slave
like the book says."

Well, the begining of that sentance made me rather happy - thinking OK I'm
not a idiot, even the pros can't do it. The second half, not so much -
shit that's gonna be almost $300 for the part.

Jim Zito
conv442@earthlink.net

 "We don't inherit the world from our ancestors, we borrow it from our
kids."
 Al "Grandpa Munster" Lewis