Re: I hate Dodge......

From: Matt Beazer (teseract@moparhowto.com)
Date: Fri Nov 13 2009 - 21:04:02 EST

If it's a 2nd gen it's only $154 from Rockauto before 5% discount code:

RHINOPAC Part # PS0590 More Info
WS; Includes Master Cylinder, Line & Slave Cylinder
Base; Includes Master Cylinder, Line & Slave Cylinder
SLT; Includes Master Cylinder, Line & Slave Cylinder
Sport; Includes Master Cylinder, Line & Slave Cylinder

Third Gen (1999 down) is only $133:

RHINOPAC Part # PS05921 More Info
SLT; Includes Master Cylinder, Tubes & Slave Cylinder
Sport; Includes Master Cylinder, Tubes & Slave Cylinder
Base; Includes Master Cylinder, Tubes & Slave Cylinder

Let me know if you need the 5% discount code.

MattB