Chrysler Changes

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 14 2009 - 01:19:03 EST

I have not had time to post much as of late, but I agree with a lot of what I
saw posted here. Eaton was a turncoat... Lutz was the next best thing since
sliced bread, and he did a lot of good things over at GM after he got off the
Titanic (Chrysler).

http://www.chryslergroupllc.com/pdf/business/ram.pdf

I looked at that tonight... the Identification Reassignment file... screams "NO
NO ITS NOT A DODGE ANYMORE ITS A RAM!!"

I really wanna puke at this moment...

I'm sorry... I don't care if the new Power Wagon is the most awesome truck ever
built, can climb mountains, haul tons, and make me an irresistible chick
magnet... I feel insulted that after all these years and all my DODGES... I'm
now going to be asked to surrender the Dodge name, just because some cooperate
marketing assholes from Europe think that its a good thing?

I'm seriously looking at getting a new truck soon, and a Ford seems like a
really good choice these days...

TerribleTom