Re: Engine/Tranny removal

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Nov 27 2009 - 13:12:17 EST

"Azie L. Magnusson" <maggie11@mchsi.com> wrote:
[...]
> I also do not have the 360 Throttle Body.
> I plan to use the one off the 318.. Any problems with that??

   That should not be a problem. If someone else knows different,
please chime in, but I am pretty sure that the 318 and 360 use the
exact same throttle body, so even if you did have the throttle body
from the 360, it would be no different than what you've got now.

   With the premag engines, the 360 throttle body was different than
the 318 (slightly larger bore, maybe other differences), but with the
Magnum engines I think there were only 2 throttle bodies used - one
for the V6 and a larger one for the V8s.

--
                                          -Jon-