Re: oil burner conversion?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 28 2009 - 07:55:37 EST

Look for the 3.9L ISB It's a 4 cylinder version of the 5.9L, is available
with a turbo.. and can be found with a Chrysler bellhousing pattern.

I've seen those done in vehicles ranging from Wrangler to Suburban.

Many old bread trucks have them, as do many industrial vehicles.

I was looking for one for my Dakota, when a free V6 donor truck came along.
So I went that route for obvious economic reasons.