O2 sensor

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 19:39:44 EST

Matt B. writes: >>
Anyone have any experience/advice with replacing the O2 sensor on a 2nd
gen V8 4x4? I'm thinking of doing mine and wonder how much of a
challenge it'll be. <<

Not 4X4 but I just removed an 02 sensor form my '95 2wd.
No trouble. Just took an open end wrench(7/8" I think) and
tapped it lightly with a small hammer and it loosened right
up. Removed it the rest of the way with my fingers. (I'm
currently in the process of replacing the engine/tranny in my
truck and I had to remove the exhaust system - hense the 02
sensor removal.....

Fight organized crime: Re-elect no one...

Azie