Re: O2 sensor, how hard?

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 09:53:37 EST

My GenI/II O2 sensor tool is a china crescent wrench with two opposing
90 degree bends in it (or a 90 and a 270). That allows me to get
around both the frame rail and the exhaust pipe since the O2 sensor is
almost centered on top of the pipe. I can put a persuader pipe on the
end of the wrench for the more stubborn O2 sensors, and I get about a
1/4 turn before wrench hits exhaust pipe.

Don in CT