2010 HD Rams are now on the Dodge web site...

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 04 2009 - 21:52:08 EST

I kept wondering what was taking so long for the 2010 Ram's to show up in full
on the web, until I realized they were redoing everything to sport the "RAM"
brand, vs Dodge.

That change still makes me want to beat the crap out of the Fiat Fuksticks who
thought up the idea... anyway...

I'm actually... very... pleased...

Priced out a build-my-own model... 2010 Ram ST 4x4... can be had WITH vinyl
seats and other Terrible Tom Tempting Treats like carpet delete, CHROME
bumpers, and some bells and whistles like 4.10 gears, clearance lights.. etc..
for around $35K + tax, title, registration... only thing I cant get is a stick
shift with a gasser motor.. and the friggin cummins is a 7000 option... which
is slightly offset with a 1100 credit if you get the stick... still not
something I can justify as much as I would love the oil burner.

This is the very first Dodge product in the last 6 years, besides the
Challenger that I would consider buying.

--TerribleTom