Re: RE: Toms lucky Jeep..

From: Phillip Batson (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 17 2009 - 11:04:21 EST

Looks like a pretty big hill on the other side. I'm sure that truck they were using would have gotten stuck as well. Looks like only half of it was buried. I guess they didn't have any shovels!

My question is why in the world did they tie the strap to the suspension and not the frame?! I don't understand the concept of people going off-roading without winches on their vehicles. CRAZINESS!!! lol