Need help - Wheel Stud Problem

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Wed Dec 23 2009 - 13:49:28 EST

Hi guys,

I need a new Wheel Stud (Original Part Number 3880830) for my 1993 Dakota LE, 2WD, 3.9l, Rear Wheel ABS.
All aftermarket parts (Dorman Products #610-236,....) won't fit. So I ordered the original part at our Chrysler Dealer. But after waiting a week the part is wrong. It is the original part number as his part catalog and mine will say, but the Knurl Diameter is to small. So the guys at chrysler can't help me anymore.
Next stop a shop where a friend of mine works, the us speed shop and we compare all the studs they have on stock, but none fits.

Does anybody knows an solution? At the moment I am drivin with 5 studs on one wheel.

Have a happy holiday

Stebel
Original Part Source:
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/stebel/DodgeParts_WheelStud.png
Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/