RE: Re: RE: Merry Christmas DML!

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Thu Dec 24 2009 - 19:56:31 EST

Merry Christmas, Bob & Susan, and all the DML'ers. Bob thanks for the nice wishes for everyone.
A Merry Christmas for Rascal and family. I thank God for the miracle in the success and recovery from the ordeal that Rick has gone through and is pulling out of.

Hey Tom, Please don't nail Rudolph the red nose reindeer with your truck. :-)

Merry Christmas to ALL
Jim : 91 Dak