Re: RE: Need help - Wheel Stud Problem

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Mon Dec 28 2009 - 03:23:41 EST

Hi Jon,

I will draw a picture with all the specs on it. You yust need to give me the manufacture and the part number, so that I can try to get the part here in germany.

Thanks to all and I wish everybody a happy new year

Stebel
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/ew/mygallery.asp?id=4973

Preisknaller: WEB.DE DSL Flatrate für nur 16,99 Euro/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/