2010 DML Calendar (was: Winter tires)

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Jan 02 2010 - 14:44:17 EST

Michael Maskalans <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> PS - not enough submissions for calendars this year? or did I miss the
> note on availability?

    Unfortunately we had a grand total of 4 (four) submissions this
year. I've been able to put in some filler material from the national
meet for the past couple of years, but am scraping the bottom of the
barrel now as far as national meet and BBQ pics which everybody hasn't
already seen a million times.

    Between the lack of submissions and time, I decided to skip the
calendar for this year. Hopefully we can have a 2011 calendar, but if
you folks want one, you've got to get out there and take some pics!!!!

    Either that, or we need to do another national meet to build up
some more filler material. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-