Re: Winter tires

From: Jay & Dana (jdbear@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 02 2010 - 15:42:32 EST

 Hey, thanks guys on the tire responses. Jon, thanks, I feel so dumb, never
thought about the door sticker. It says P215-75R-15. I ordered my truck with
the tire and handling pkg so it came with the LT 31-10.5-15. I dont think
that P235-75-15
should be a problem as I dont haul anything around during the winter.
 Also the Goodyear Nordics are a winter tire made exclusively for
Canadian-Tire, so many of you guys in the States probably never even heard
of them.

  Jay.